Let's Get Weird: Musical Flip Cup
Everyone remembers musical chairs, right? Well, this is a similar concept, but with drinking! If you know how to play Musical Chairs and Flip Cup - you'll pick this game up quite easily. Here's the gist: you dance around a table, when the music stops you drink your beer, flip your cup, and the last person to get their cup flipped over is out. Simple, right? Let's get weird!
- Music/DJ (someone willing to sit out and play/stop the music)
- 3+ Players (It's more fun with 5+, the bigger the group the better)
- Solo Cups (1 for every person playing)
- Table (one you don't mind getting beer spilled on)
- All players spread out around the table
- Every player fills a cup with about 1-2 inches of beer, and places it on the table in front of them
- The DJ starts the music and everyone walks (or dances) clock-wise around the table, hands-free (leave your beer on the table)
- When the DJ stops the music, everyone drinks the beer that's closest to them as fast as possible, places their empty cup on the edge of the table, and flips it onto the rim side (Flip Cup rules). Last person to flip their cup rim-side down is out!
- The game continues until there is one person standing!